- June 6, 2007
- Added the HTML 4 Reference in German.
Thanks to the Mathe Board team for
providing the translation.
- September 10, 2006
- Updated the HTML 4.0 Reference to cover
- October 20, 2001
- Published a major update to the Web Authoring FAQ.
- October 20, 2001
- Added the Web Authoring FAQ in French.
Thanks to Cédrik Rousseau for providing the translation.
- April 13, 2001
- Added the Guide to Cascading Style Sheets
in Spanish. Thanks to Ramón Esquivel for providing the translation.
- March 26, 2001
- Added the Guide to Accessibility in Spanish. Thanks to Armando H. Marroquín for providing the translation.
- October 12, 2000
- Added the Web Authoring FAQ in Dutch.
Thanks to Rijk van Geijtenbeek for providing the translation.
- November 23, 2000
- Added an accessibility-enhanced WDG DTD
with a brief discussion of Document Types.
- October 28, 2000
- Added the Guide to Accessibility in Japanese. Thanks to Tommy AOYAMA for providing the translation.
- July 22, 2000
- Released the Offline HTMLHelp.com
- June 27, 2000
- Opened the Site Valet service
valet.htmlhelp.com. This integrates automated website
monitoring with existing online tools. A commercial service from
a WDG member and author of some of the htmlhelp tools.
- May 7, 2000
- Added the Guide to Accessibility in Dutch. Thanks to Branko Collin for providing the translation.
- March 18, 2000
- Added an online Link Checker Link Valet
to the WDG Tools.
- March 14, 1999
- Released the source code for the WDG HTML Validator.
- January 23, 1999
- Added a site search engine.
- November 21, 1998
- Debut of the Guide to Cascading Style Sheets in Japanese. Thanks to Yasutaka Kato for providing the translation.
- November 19, 1998
- Released the HTML 4.0 Reference as a Windows 95/98/NT4 Help file. Thanks to Gerben Hoekstra for his work in compiling the help file.
- November 7, 1998
- Debut of the HTML 4.0 Reference in Japanese. Thanks to Yasutaka Kato for providing the translation.
- October 15, 1998
- The Web Design Group is pleased to welcome Darin McGrew as its newest member. Darin's contributions and helpful advice in various Web authoring forums make him an excellent addition to the group.
- September 16, 1998
- Debut of the Guide to Cascading Style Sheets in Chinese. Thanks to Water Tang for providing the translation.
- August 20, 1998
- Released the WDG HTML Validator, an HTML syntax checker.
- July 24, 1998
- Released OS/2 INF versions of the Cascading Style Sheets Reference and HTML 4.0 Reference, as well as zipped and tar'd, gzip'd HTML versions of the CSS Reference. See the distribution section.
- July 3, 1998
- Released version 1.0 of the Change Style, Append Style, and Prepend Style WiDGets. Earlier versions of these WiDGets will stop working within a few weeks due to changes at the Verso StyleServer.
- May 11, 1998
- Release of WiDGets, free authoring tools and accessibility add-ons for IE4 for Win95/NT4.
- April 10, 1998
- The Web Design Group is very pleased to welcome its newest member, Todd Fahrner. Todd has extensive experience in Web authoring and typography. His design background will allow the WDG to better help authors create accessible and attractive Web sites.
- April 4, 1998
- Debut of the HTML 4.0 Reference, a comprehensive guide to the elements and attributes of HTML 4.0, including examples and notes on usage.
Reference ~ FAQs ~ Design ~ Tools ~ Links
Copyright © 1996 - 2007. Liam Quinn. All rights reserved.